So, it's hot and humid outside. Do you feel like blowdrying your hair? Probably not.
Take a look at some of my lazy summer hairstyle ideas to try on yourself. All you need is a few bobby pins, an elastic and a comb (fingers work too).
*For video tutorials of these looks and more like them, visit my instagram @KatelynMcGinn
So you wake up looking like this...
*Tip: if you sleep with your hair in 2 briads it can add some texture to work with the next day.
...And you have this..
*Tip: use a wide tooth comb to maintain a loose texture.
How can you have cute/stylish hair in only a few minutes?
Here are some easy hair ideas that don't require any heat:
1. The diagonal dutch Braid
*by tucking the end (part with the elastic) under the braid it creats a cool shape.
2. The topsy turvy on a topsy turvy times two
* This is a super easy look that can be worn out to a nice dinner. all you need is 2 elastics and 2 bobby pins!
3. Low bun with 3 plait braids
4. dutch braid into a braided top knot
5. Low twisted bun
* Secure your hair in a low pony, separate into two sections and twist.